Innovative Laser Option for Women’s Health
The JOULE laser and accessories with ablative and non-ablative wavelengths are regarded as ideal options in gynecological and genitourinary/urological medicine for excision, incision, ablation, vaporization, and coagulation of soft tissue.
Indications for Ablative wavelength (Erbium, 2940 nm)
• Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN)
• Herpes Simplex
• Endometrial adhesions
• Urethral and ureteral tumors
• Superficial bladder tumors
• Invasive bladder carcinomas
• Lesions of the external genitalia
• Bladder neck obstructions
Indications for Non-Ablative wavelength (diode, 1470 nm)
• Skin resurfacing
• Coagulation of soft tissue
For a complete list of our FDA cleared indications, view our 510(k) clearance.
diVa’s thoughtful design allows for patient comfort and ease of use
• diVa expands the broad range of the Joule Platform capabilities to address women’s wellness.
• diVa’s dual-wavelength hybrid technology and tunability allows customization based on a patient’s age and symptoms
• diVa is the only device available that includes HPA (High Precision Automation) technology to ensure optimal outcomes for patients and predictability for the operator
Frequently Asked Questions
What are indications for diVa on the Joule platform?
The Joule multi-platform system and its delivery accessories are designed for use in surgical applications requiring excision, incision, ablation and coagulation of soft tissue, and skin resurfacing. Joule has applications for aesthetic surgery, dermatology, plastic surgery, gastroenterology, general surgery, genitourinary medicine, urology, and gynecology. For a complete list of our FDA cleared indications, view our 510(k) clearance.
Which patients may benefit from diVa laser?
Women who have concerns about their gynecological and genitourinary/urology health.
Are other procedures available on the Joule platform?
Besides diVa, other modules can be added or exchanged to provide in-demand, on trend aesthetic and medical applications. Build your platform to best suit your needs now and in the future.