Rapid Contour Results
Rapid fat reduction and skin contraction1 in a single, micro-invasive and low effort session.
Ideal for patients seeking:
- Minimal downtime
- Typically immediate visible results
- An office based treatment
- A solution for prior (non-invasive) treatment failures, side-effects and non-responses
- Precision sculpting of intricate areas
- An alternative to surgery (i.e. mini-necklift)
- An efficient treatment for small size areas of adiposity and mild to moderate skin laxity
Benefits for Providers
- Offering a Solution for Non-Invasive Procedure Limitations
- Offering Rapid Fat Reduction & Skin Contraction1 Results
- Very High ROI
- An Easy, Low Physical Effort Procedure
- Convenient Treatment Endpoints with TempAssure
- Efficient Option for Revision & Correction Cases
1Through Soft Tissue Coagulation
Laser Precision for Precise Sculpting
Smaller to Medium Areas
- Chin / Neck
- Anterior Axillary Fold
- Abdomen / Flanks
- Posterior Arm
- (Male) Breast, Bra rolls
- Flaccid skin
- (Very) fibrous tissue (e.g. male breast, upper back, etc.)
- More vascularized fat
- Curved and intricate areas
- High definition sculpting
- Revision cases
Science & Technology
Laser Pre-Conditioning for Easier Sculpting.
The ALLURA™ dual wavelength system has the highest laser performance available to efficiently pre-condition fat and reduce procedure times.
Dual wavelength delivered in a blended, multiplexing fashion:
Adjust the wavelengths mix ratio in 10% increments based on the treatment goal and tissue encountered. Each wavelength also partly exhibits the other’s properties.
Atraumatic cannula and fiber edges:
New and improved design with rounded edges facilitates smoother movement through tissue for minimal downtime.
Delivers laser energy safely and conveniently through continuous, in-situ temperature monitoring for treatment endpoint determination. Temperature feedback can be delivered via voice report, allowing for full concentration on the procedure itself.
Sciton collaborates with premium third party manufacturers to offer a complete spectrum of supplies, from fat grafting to aspiration options to post-op care.