Rapid Body Sculpting
A unique procedure to mitigate your practice between the limitations of non-invasive body sculpting and traditional liposuction.
Product & Benefits Overview
- ProLipo PLUS combines two laser wavelengths — 1064 nm and 1319 nm — into one system, backed by up to 50 watts of power, for immediately visible body sculpting results and firmer skin.
- Rapid fat reduction and skin contraction with a single ProLipo PLUS session. For patients seeking:
- Typically immediately visible results
- Minimal downtime
- An office-based treatment
- A solution for prior (non-invasive) treatment failures, side-effects and non-responders
- A solution for very fibrous treatment areas
- An alternative to surgery (mini-necklift / brachioplasty)
- An attractive, effective treatment for generally small to medium size areas of adiposity and mild to moderate skin flaccidity
Between non-invasive procedures and traditional liposuction lies a vast opportunity of precision, performance and patient satisfaction.
Minimally invasive laser-assisted lipolysis (LAL) perfectly bridges the gap:
- More skin contraction, lower downtime, and faster results with LAL compared to traditional suction-assisted lipolysis
- Less bruising through 1064 nm laser hemostasis
- Less pain and swelling through laser energy impact and less traumatic treatment
- Liquefied and dislodged fat is easier and gentler to aspirate with small, less traumatic cannulas
- LAL with ProLipo PLUS penetrates fibrous tissue faster
- Attractive option to perform LAL without aspiration: internally applied laser energy is effective for skin contraction and lipolysis alone in small areas
For small to moderate size treatment areas, ProLipo PLUS and non-invasive procedures complement each other. Together, they present an optimal combination to adjust to most patient situations.
Traditional liposuction (SAL) starts to excel with speed and magnitude of fat removal in larger volume treatment areas.
Common Treatment Situations
With the flexibility to use each wavelength separately or as one combined laser, you can customize a minimally invasive treatment for each patient’s area of concern.
Smaller to Medium Excess Fat Areas
- Chin / neck
- Anterior axillary fold
- Abdomen / flanks
- Posterior arm
- (Male) breast, bra rolls
- Flaccid skin
- (Very) fibrous tissue
- More vascularized fat
- Small, curved and intricate areas
- High definition sculpting
Science & Technology
The high-power, dual-wavelength delivery of ProLipo PLUS effectively liquefies unwanted fat and firms tissue to create a tighter, slimmer body.
To prepare fat for lipolysis, the 1064 nm wavelength breaks up the more vascular, superficial fat cells. Since this wavelength is absorbed by oxyhemoglobin, it facilitates hemostasis while generating thermal heating.
Meanwhile, the 1319 nm wavelength is highly absorbed by water and has less scattering in fat. That means you can focus the majority of the laser’s thermal energy on the area of skin just beyond the tip of the fiber. By selectively disrupting collagen in fibrous septae, you set the stage for tissue retraction and noticeable reductions in skin laxity.
Dual wavelengths delivered in a blended, multiplexing fashion: wavelengths mix ratio can be adjusted in 10% increments based on the treatment goal and tissue encountered.
With TempASSURE, laser energy is delivered safely and conveniently through continuous, in-situ temperature monitoring for treatment endpoint determination. Temperature feedback can be delivered via voice report, allowing for full concentration on the procedure itself.