Founded by the laser industry’s preeminent engineers and physicists, Sciton’s mission is to provide best-in-class solutions to improve the human condition.
Our company strength stems from our diverse collection of talented employees. We are always looking for dedicated and driven individuals who excel in a challenging, team-oriented environment.
Why work at Sciton? Hear it straight from our team members:
Current Career Opportunities:
If interested please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[INVISIBLE so all tabs are closed]
Practice Development Partner, Women’s Health Group
Sciton, Inc. (Aesthetic Medical Lasers) is looking for a Practice Development Partner for the new Women’s Health Group.
Location: East Coast, North America
Position will report to: Manager, Practice Development – North America
- Educating and supporting customers with marketing strategies including: website and microsite development, PPC and SEO, internal office branding, external marketing strategies, launch events and product announcements.
- Achieving disposable sales quota in the assigned territory. Determine physician wants and needs while working closely with the territory Business Development Manager and Product Manager to drive sales and increase consumable sales.
- Provide clients with ongoing training including: sales skills, phone skills, consultations and goal setting
- Plan and execute quarterly and annual practice reviews with physician and staff to strategize and grow their practice.
- Research and analyze competitive products and pricing.
- Educate customers on all Sciton products, with a focus on diVa.
- Perform market research, investigation and due diligence.
- Interfacing with multiple clients.
- Giving presentations and holding training in person and via Skype or GoToMeeting.
- Heavy focus on product development and working closely with Product Managers.
- Planning and implementing strategies for increasing sales.
- Support the sales, service, clinical and support teams post-sale.
- Attend open house events, launch events, symposiums and trade-shows to market products.
- Regular travel within the North America region.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop customer loyalty.
- Must be able to develop business strategies with customers to ensure their success.
- Must be a good active listener with the ability to ask key questions.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Must be a good planner to maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and a high level of customer service.
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to changes.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Would be beneficial to be knowledgeable in other graphics programs also, but not required.
Work Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science.
- Two to five years experience with consumables selling is preferred.
- Prefer a candidate with prior B to B sales experience, but not required.
Location: Palo Alto, California
Develop marketing strategies and tactics to meet corporate sales objectives for one or more of Sciton’s aesthetic products from concept to obsolescence. Reports to the Sr. Director of Global Marketing.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary interface between the global market and R&D for product development, product extensions, and new clinical applications.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions and recommend action plans from the research.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
- Develop knowledge of competitive products and companies and develop marketing strategies to address them.
- Prepare competitor product information for the sales team.
- Serve as product trainer for worldwide sales and marketing teams.
- Create content for materials needed for marketing programs through the Marketing Communications team, providing input on strategic messaging, copy, image use. etc.
- Create content to enable customers to better manage their marketing to their patients, including patient seminars, in-office merchandising and other practice marketing initiatives.
- Support the development of consumer focused materials, understanding the needs of the consumer and creating clear materials that drive awareness and brand understanding.
- Manage the launch of new products.
- Work directly with key physicians to cultivate medical community relationships and monitor clinical sites/clinical research to help obtain data in order to achieve product goals.
- Investigate new markets and propose new products within those markets; Identify trends throughout the medical marketplace, especially, but not limited to laser.
- Manage the writing of white papers and peer-review papers as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- Approximately 25% travel is required
- 5 years technical product management or other relevant experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated decision-making and project management skills, initiative, teamwork and success in other work related experiences.
- Possess a strong ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- BS or BA in Marketing or technical-related field or equivalent. MBA preferred and a plus.
- Ability and desire to master scientific and technical content is a must.
- Experience working in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
— Sciton is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Electronic Tech Medical Laser Systems
- Assist in testing and repairing electronic assemblies for medical laser systems
- Experience with analog and digital circuit designs
- Troubleshoot PCB assemblies to the component level
- Repair of cables and harnesses
- Documenting work
- Maintaining lab equipment and supplies
- Ability to read schematics.
- Soldering skills (lead free SMT)
- Cable crimping skills
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
In this role you need to:
- Have the ability to learn quickly
- Think clearly and work smart
- Contribute and be heard that your ideas are added value
- Work well with all levels of employees and management (teamwork)
- Electronic Technician Associates Degree or equivalent experience
If interested please send your resume to: email@example.com
Sciton, Inc. (Medical Device- Aesthetic Lasers) is looking for an Assembler. In this position you are responsible for producing components by assembling parts and subassemblies. Position will be based in Palo Alto, CA. and report to Manufacturing Manager.
Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
Responsible for performing a wide variety of optical, electrical, mechanical, electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations.
Follow work instructions and manufacturing process instructions in performing standard tasks such as component installation, optical alignment, electrical wiring, hand soldering and cable harnessing on sub-assemblies.
- Install and glue optical assemblies, such as mirrors and lenses, in laser body, using precision instruments.
Perform assembly, adjustments and final testing to meet engineering specifications. An attention to detail and an interest in working on state of the art laser systems are essential in this position. Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination are required.
Experience and Education
Work experience with medical products a plus. An AA diploma desired.
At least 2 years’ experience working in an assembly environment.