Founded by the laser industry’s preeminent engineers and physicists, Sciton’s mission is to provide best-in-class solutions to improve the human condition.
Our company strength stems from our diverse collection of talented employees. We are always looking for dedicated and driven individuals who excel in a challenging, team-oriented environment.
Why work at Sciton? Hear it straight from our team members:
Current Career Opportunities:
If interested please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
[INVISIBLE so all tabs are closed]
Position: Product Manager
Location: Palo Alto, California
Develop marketing strategies and tactics to meet corporate sales objectives for one or more of Sciton’s aesthetic products from concept to obsolescence. Reports to the Director of Marketing. Position is located in Palo Alto.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary interface between marketing and R&D for product development, product extensions, and new clinical applications.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions and recommend action plans from the research.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related inquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
- Develop knowledge of competitive products and companies and develop marketing strategies to address them.
- Prepare competitor product information for the sales team.
- Serve as product trainer for worldwide sales and marketing teams.
- Create content for materials needed for marketing programs through the Marketing Communications team, providing input on strategic messaging, copy, image use. etc.
- Create content to enable customers to better manage their marketing to their patients, including patient seminars, in-office merchandising and other practice marketing initiatives.
- Support the development of consumer focused materials, understanding the needs of the consumer and creating clear materials that drive awareness and brand understanding.
- Manage the launch of new products.
- Work directly with key physicians to cultivate medical community relationships and monitor clinical sites/clinical research to help obtain data in order to achieve product goals.
- Investigate new markets and propose new products within those markets; Identify trends throughout the medical marketplace, especially, but not limited to laser.
- Manage the writing of white papers and peer-review papers as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
- Approximately 25% travel is required
- 5 years technical product management or other relevant experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated decision-making and project management skills, initiative, teamwork and success in other work related experiences.
- Possess a strong ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- BS or BA in Marketing or technical-related field or equivalent. MBA preferred and a plus.
- Ability and desire to master scientific and technical content is a must.
- Experience working in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
If interested and qualified please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service Associate - Part Time
Sciton, Inc. (Medical Device- Aesthetic Lasers) is looking for a Customer Service Associate for a key role with our Service Department. You’ll provide logistical support related to material returns from domestic and international customers. This is a part-time role (25 to 29 hours per week) with the opportunity for a flexible work schedule.
The position will be based in Palo Alto and report to the Associate Director of Global Services and works closely with the Manufacturing team as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Other Duties may be assigned)
● Communicate with domestic and international customers to request return of Sciton service parts in accordance with standard procedures
● Monitor progress of incoming returned material (Domestic and International)
● Record data and generate returned material trends for management review
● Feed necessary information to Accounting for invoice generation
● Interface with Customs for parts returning internationally
● Assist with shipment and receipt of service parts (Domestic and International)
Internal Document Control:
● Assist with scanning and maintaining electronic device history records (eDHRs) and other corporate documentation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
● Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred
● Two to five years’ experience
● Computer skills in Microsoft Office required (Word and Excel)
● Enterprise solution software familiarity is a plus
● Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
● Self-motivated, results-oriented, highly-organized, creative, enthusiastic, and capable of
staying under control with pressure from multiple ongoing projects
● Flexible, with the ability to multi-task
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
— Sciton is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer —
Independent Business Development Manager (Sales), Women's Health Group in 2 different territories
Position: Business Development Manager (Sales), Women’s Health Group
Sciton, Inc. (Aesthetic Medical Lasers) is looking for a Business Development Manager to cover multiple states within the United States.
- Tampa, Florida
- Chicago, Illinois
Position will report to: Todd Sternbach – Vice President, Strategic Sales Initiatives
• Achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
• Prospecting, interfacing with prospects and supporting multiple Area Sales Managers within the territory to close sales
• Heavy focus on territory development by prospecting and creating new leads
• Planning and implementing strategies for increasing sales
• Research and analyze competitive products
• Perform market research, investigation and due diligence
• Determine physician wants and needs while working closely with product development and marketing teams to develop and roll out new products
• Prospecting, interfacing with prospects and closing sales transactions
• Heavy focus on product development by prospecting and creating new leads
• Work in a team environment to achieve monthly and annual sales goals
• Support the service, clinical and support teams post-sale
• Attend open house events, launch events, symposiums and trade-shows to market products
• Regular travel within the North America territory
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop customer loyalty
• Must be able to develop business strategies with customers to ensure their success
• Must be a good active listener with the ability to ask key questions
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Work Experience and Education:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or science
• Prefer a candidate with prior B to B sales experience, but not required
Area Sales Manager (North East Region)
Sciton, Inc. (Aesthetic Medical Device Lasers) is looking for an Area Sales Manager for MD, DC, DE, WV, and VA territories.
Position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Responsible for prospecting, interfacing and closing sales transactions with customers. Individual will be responsible for planning and implementing strategies for elevating sales. Perform marketing research and manage territory. Handle post-sale customer issues. Work with Field Service and corporate staff. Responsible for in-service training and subsequent training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop customer loyalty. Candidate must possess excellent prospecting and territory management ability along with strong selling skills. Must be able to develop business strategies with customers to ensure their success. Familiarity selling to physicians in private, group and hospital settings a plus. Minimum requirement is understanding the medical laser sales cycle. Familiarity with the aesthetics industry is also a plus.
Work Experience and Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or science. Prefer a candidate with three to five years of medical device, aesthetic laser, or B to B sales experience including capital equipment sales experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.