Rapid Contour Results
Rapid fat reduction and skin contraction1 in a single, micro-invasive and low effort session.
Ideal for patients seeking:
- Minimal downtime
- Typically immediate visible results
- An office based treatment
- A solution for prior (non-invasive) treatment failures, side-effects and non-responses
- Precision sculpting of intricate areas
- An alternative to surgery (i.e. mini-necklift)
- An efficient treatment for small size areas of adiposity and mild to moderate skin laxity
Benefits for Providers
- Enables offering a solution for non-invasive procedure limitations
- Enables offering rapid fat reduction & skin contraction1 results
- Very high ROI
- A low physical effort, one-and-done-procedure
- Convenient treatment endpoints with TempAssure
1Through Soft Tissue Coagulation
Laser Precision for Precise Sculpting
- Submental fullness
- Mandibular redefinition
- Mild submental skin laxity
Science & Technology
Laser Pre-Conditioning for Easier Sculpting.
ALLURA™ utilizes a 1064 nm wavelength for effective submental sculpting3:
- Laser energy efficiently liquifies excess fat for easy aspiration and precise sculpting
- Controlled thermal laser energy aids in skin contraction
- Low downtime through use of slender, atraumatic cannulas and laser energy impact
1064 nm Wavelength Options:
- Creates lower temperature zone
- More hemostasis through higher vascular absorption
- Good for homogeneous heating and reducing bruising potential
Atraumatic cannula and fiber edges:
New and improved design with rounded edges facilitates smoother movement through tissue for minimal downtime.
Delivers laser energy safely and conveniently through continuous, in-situ temperature monitoring for treatment endpoint determination. Temperature feedback can be delivered via voice report, allowing for full concentration on the procedure itself.
Sciton collaborates with premium third party manufacturers to offer a complete spectrum of supplies. Low-profile, slender cannulas and non-motorized equipment assure low downtime and patient convenience.